The fishing day includes:
• Complete gear (rod, lines, wader, wading shoes)
• Fly-fishing bilingual guide
• 1 raft for every 2 anglers and floaters
• Lunch (selection of cold meats, asado (barbecue), wines from Mendoza, drinks and dessert)
• Appetizers and snacks during morning and afternoon
About 2 hours from the city of Mendoza and surrounded by the amazing snowed – capped Andes Mountains, at a private Estancia, you can enjoy an excellent place to catch trouts.
This river stram, allows only 4 fishing rods per day at maximum, Here you will find medium to large size Fontinalis and rainbow trouts.
We use dry flies: we can also use droppers if we look for some superficial or underground action. We also use a wide range of flies, chironomidos, , plecópteros, big grasshoppers, blue duns, and classics samples such as Elk Hair Caddis, ad Royal Wulff.
We suggest small fishing rods, 1, 2, to fully enjoy this type of fishing experience.
This small water stream, flows throuhg the nicest Valley in Mendoza, about 2.400 meters above sea level. You will also be able to see Condors, guanacos and deers on a total wild landscape.